A special new feature to the 2015 Clarkston Community 5k Festival!
Non-profit organizations, clubs, schools, churches, groups and others that engage deaf and/hard of hearing individuals; have an opportunity to support the Clarkston Community Annual 5K Festival as well as earn funds for their organization by registering for the 5K Walk/Run.
1. Organization/Group registers for 5K Walk/Run by completing this online application and pays the the $100 Registration Fee in the registration link.
2. Organization/Group recruits walkers/runners to participate in the Clarkston Community Annual 5K.
3. Each walker/runner signs up for walk identifying its supporting organization.
4. Individual registration with bag is $25 when registering using the $5 dollar coupon applied to $30 fee (we will email you coupon code). Fee without bag is still $15.
5. Your organization/group keeps $10 of the entire individual registration fee for its goals.
*You’re a community supporter and community builder.
*Your participation reaches beyond your organization and initiates partnerships.
*The community uses the whole of its resources for the betterment of all of Clarkston and to benefit Deaf/Hard of hearing youth.
*Receive finances for your organization.
For more information contact:
Dona Harris doharris@doe.K12.ga.us or call 404-300-5858
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW. PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND CONFIRM MAIL SUBSCRIPTION TO GET MORE INFORMATION.